OUR GOAL IS TO MAKE SURE YOU ENJOY YOUR TIME, PLEASE FOLLOW RULES & INSTRUCTIONS AND PLAY SAFE.
- ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 MUST HAVE A WAIVER SIGNED BY A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN.
- PARTICIPATE IN A SAFE AND RESPONSIBLE MANNER.
- CHILDREN 6 AND UNDER SHOULD NEVER BE LEFT UNATTENDED.
- REMOVE ALL CELL PHONES, AND SHARP OBJECTS FROM POCKETS.
- REMOVE ALL JEWELRY, HATS, OR LOOSE OBJECTS.
- NO FOOD, DRINK, OR GUM ALLOWED IN THE ARENA.
- PREVENT COLLISIONS BY MAINTAINING AN APPROPRIATE AMOUNT OF SPACE BETWEEN YOURSELF AND OTHERS.
- DO NOT PARTICIPATE IF YOU HAVE HEALTH LIMITATIONS, INJURIES, OR ARE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF DRUGS OR ALCOHOL, OR ARE PREGNANT.
- NO DRUGS OR ALCOHOL PERMITTED ON THE PREMISES.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOST, STOLEN OR DAMAGED PERSONAL PROPERTY BROUGHT INTO OR STORED ON THE PREMISES.
WARNING: TRAMPOLINE/ATTRACTION USE INVOLVES AN INHERENT RISK. IMPACT CAN RESULT IN SERIOUS OR FATAL INJURY, PARALYSIS AND FRACTURE. PARTICIPATE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- NO RUNNING OR RACING
DO NOT RUN OR RACE ACROSS THE TRAMPOLINES.
- DO NOT DOUBLE BOUNCE
DOUBLE BOUNCING IS ATTEMPTING TO PROPEL SOMEONE HIGHER BY TIMING A JUMP AS ANOTHER LANDS ON THE TRAMPOLINE. AVOID SIMULTANEOUSLY JUMPING WITH OTHERS CLOSE BY. IT IS ESPECIALLY DANGEROUS FOR LARGER PEOPLE TO DOUBLE BOUNCE SMALLER PEOPLE.
- ALWAYS LAND ON BOTH FEET
WHEN JUMPING, BE SURE TO LAND SAFELY. LANDING ON ONE FOOT MAY CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY.
- NO DOUBLE FLIPS
DO NOT ATTEMPT DOUBLE FLIPS OF ANY KIND.
- NO AGGRESSIVE BEHAVIOR
DO NOT PUSH, TACKLE, WRESTLE, OR ENGAGE IN ANY OTHER ACTIVITY THAT MAY INTERFERE WITH ANOTHER PARTICIPANT.
- NO LANDING ON SAFETY PADS
ALWAYS JUMP NEAR THE CENTER OF THE TRAMPOLINE. DO NOT JUMP DIRECTLY ONTO THE SAFETY PADS, AS INJURY MAY RESULT.
- NO JUMPING FROM TRAMPOLINES TO DECKING
PLEASE WALK FROM THE TRAMPOLINE TO DECKING. LANDING ON THE DECKING MAY RESULT IN ANKLE OR OTHER INJURIES.
- DO NOT SIT OR LIE DOWN
NEVER SIT ON TOP OF THE SAFETY PADS, OR ON TRAMPOLINE MATS. IF YOU NEED TO REST, PLEASE EXIT THE ATTRACTION.
- SKILL LEVEL
ATTEMPTING MANEUVERS BEYOND ONES SKILL LEVEL MAY CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY.
- DANGEROUS TRICKS
FLIPS AND OTHER TRICKS ARE DANGEROUS. PERFORM AT YOUR OWN RISK ONLY IF YOU HAVE SUFFICIENT SKILL TO AVOID INJURING YOURSELF OR OTHERS.
- SAFETY SIGNAGE
SAFETY SIGNS ARE POSTED THROUGHOUT THE PARK.
ATTENDANTS & EMPLOYEES ARE THERE THROUGHOUT THE ARENA. THEY PROMOTE STRUCTURE AND ENFORCE SAFETY RULES. THEY ALSO ASSIST IN THE EVENT OF INJURY. PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES AND LISTEN TO YOUR ATTENDANT FOR YOUR's AND OTHERS SAFETY
ROUTINE SAFETY INSPECTIONS ARE CONDUCTED TO ENSURE THAT ALL EQUIPMENT IS IN PROPER CONDITION.
- ARENA NETTING
ARENA NETTING IS STRATEGICALLY PLACED TO SEPARATE ATTRACTIONS AND SAFEGUARD STEEL FRAMEWORK.
OUR TRAMPOLINE MATS, PADS, AND DECKING SURFACES ARE CLEANED AND DISINFECTED ON A DAILY BASIS.
NO ROUGH PLAY, BULLYING, OR OVERLY AGGRESSIVE BEHAVIOR.
BE AWARE THAT THE AGES OF OTHERS MAY VARY; BE AGE APPROPRIATE AS YOU COMPETE.
ABSOLUTELY NO THROWING AT OTHER PLAYERS’ HEADS; YOU WILL BE CALLED OUT.
WHEN CALLED OUT, A PLAYER MUST EXIT THE DODGEBALL CAGE.
ONLY THROW DODGEBALLS AT OTHERS SLOWLY AS PART OF AN ORGANIZED GAME.
Do we need to call and make reservations?
- No, we are open to public during our business hours, no reservations required, simply walk-in.
Are socks required?
- Yes, socks are required to play.
Is each guest, including adults, required to have a completed/signed waiver?
- Every guest who enters must have a completed waiver. All guests under 18 years of age must have a waiver completed and signed by a parent/guardian, no exception. For your convenience, family members aged 18 years or younger may be included on the same waiver online or in the store. Waivers are available at:
Are there any age/height restrictions?
- Yes. For safety purposes, children under 2 years are NOT permitted in or on the equipment for any reason (even if accompanied by an adult).
Can adults play?
- Yes, we we are family friendly and allow adults to jump with kids.
Are gratuities (tips) appropriate?
- Gratuities for our staff are always welcome.
What forms of payment are accepted?
- For your convenience we accept cash, Visa & MasterCard, Discover, American Express as payment options. Sorry no checks.
Can a guest play while wearing a cast or under influence of drugs/ alcohol, or injured?
- In the interest of safety, any guest wearing a cast or other motion limiting medical device (splint, sling, or brace), or under the influence of drugs/alcohol or had injury will not be permitted to participate at all. While we welcome them to attend the party and will not charge for their attendance, they will be prohibited from playing.
What time should my guests and I arrive at the party?
- We ask that you and your guests arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled party to allow time for sign in.
Will there be a staff member available to assist me in the party room?
- Yes - We have dedicated staff member throughout the party, and also will be available to assist you in the party room based on your party package selection.
Is a deposit required?
- A $75 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your party. The balance is due and payable on the day of your party.
What food items can be brought into the facility?
- You may bring cake, cupcakes, donuts, and ice cream. We’re sorry, but no other outside food and drinks are permitted.
What if I need to reschedule my party?
- You may reschedule or cancel your reservation up to 15 days prior to your party date with no additional fees or restrictions. If you change or cancel within 7 days of your party date, the full balance of the party price will be charged to you. Your rescheduled party will be restricted to a Monday through Friday date unless scheduled on a short-term basis. To cancel your party, you must speak with a manager and receive a cancellation number, and also send email to for cancellation request. Deposit is non-refundable.
How do I schedule a party at Trampoline Sportz Federal Way?
- It's easy! You can reserve online or just give us a call at 253-661-8466 and we'd be happy to reserve your special day and time! http://www.trampolinesportz.com
Can I bring alcohol for the adults?
- No, alcohol is not allowed in our facility.
Can I bring my own goodie bags and/or balloons?
- You are welcome to bring your own. You may also bring in your own balloons.
Will the party room be available for us during our arena play time?
- Typically not, because there will usually be another party in the party room. However, feel free to check at the front desk to see if it is available.
Can I spend more than the designated play time in the play area or party room?
- Depends on the availability, there will be additional charges.
How many slices are in a pizza?
- 12 slices in a large pizza, size 14"
What kind of drinks can I bring?
- Unfortunately we do not permit outside food or water other than the birthday treat (cake, cupcakes, ice cream or dessert). We have drinking fountains and also offer water, juice, and 2 litre sodas for purchase.
Can I use my own decorations and/or paper products in the party room?
- You’re welcome to use your own decorations and/or paper products in the party room. To preserve the integrity of our party rooms, we do not permit wall or ceiling decorations, streamers, silly string, confetti, or piñatas. We will charge you $300 for cleaning if you used confetti or silly strings, no exceptions.
Do you provide party room set up and clean up?
- Absolutely! We will set up the party room just the way you want it and clean up afterwards.
What are your standard weekend party start times?
- On weekends, parties start every 15 mins, starting at 10:00 am concluding at 10:00 pm. If you want to schedule an event at your convenient timings then please call us and we will do our best to accommodate your private events, fundraiser.
Do you offer any other food besides pizza?
- Yes, please check our menu.
Are the party prices different on Holidays and School Closings?
- No, please check our pricings.
Do I need to stay at the party?
- The party host is required to stay at the party. Other adults are also welcome to stay and enjoy the fun!
Can we start in the party room?
- No, we’ve found that full tummies and bouncing don’t mix.
Do you provide ice for drinks?
- No, but our soft drinks are cold.
How much pizza should I order for the adults and what about their drinks?
- We recommend one large pizza for every four adults. We will box any leftovers for you to take home. You may also purchase additional drinks from us for the adults in your group.
Can I order whole pizzas for the kids?
- Yes, you may order pizzas for the adults and children. Remember, NO OUTSIDE FOOD is permitted other then the birthday treat (cake, cupcakes, doughnuts)
Do I need to stay with my child during the Open Play session
- Yes – Parents are required to stay all the time with their kids, our weekly Open Jump sessions are not drop-off events
What food items can be brought into the facility?
- No outside food is allowed except cake, cupcakes and cookies.